- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Fully Automated Urine Chemistry Analyser
- Colour CMOS sensor image technology
- Fast and highly accurate measurement
- Distinguishes red blood cells and free haemoglobin
- Two different types of test strips available
- Microalbumin and creatinine test together on one strip
The new UC-3500 is a fully automated urine chemistry analyser that offers particularly high clinical value.
Urine sample material is dropped onto each pad of a dedicated test strip within the analyser. The entire sequence, starting from sample aspiration, to colour comparison and final output of the results is fully automatic. In addition to the five system parameters, the 11 test strip parameters include microalbumin and creatinin.
Thanks to the new CMOS sensor, the device effortlessly distinguishes abnormal colours between RBCs and haemoglobin. And thanks to the refractometry measurement method, it also offers accurate results in terms of specific gravity and cloudiness.
The analyser is also fast, capable of processing 276 samples per hour.
- Each test strip is scanned with a color CMOS sensor and photometry is performed
- Automatically detect the position of the test strip pads
- By improving the light path, cloudiness and specific gravity became less affected by turbidity
- Reflectance photometry with colour CMOS sensor
Test strip parameters:
- P/C, A/C, SG, COLOR, CLOUD
- Meditape UC-9A
- Meditape UC-11A
SG Calibrator (3 level)
Modular concept solution:
Modular concept: easy to combine with other members of the UN-Series (UF-4000/5000 and UD-10) for a fully automated urinalysis workflow.
With the introduction of the Urinalysis Work Area Information Management System (U-WAM), we can improve the workflow efficiency of the new urinalysis series.
- Reflectance photometry and Refractometry
- 0.23 mL per test strip
Minimum required volumes:
- 1 mL per test strip
- 276 samples/h
Parameters / test strips:
- Max. 16 parameters
- 2 types of test strips
Safety data sheets
Regulatory documents, such as Instructions for Use, can be accessed with a valid My Sysmex login:Go to My Sysmex